Now with the global phenom that Carnival has become, there's no telling where your face may land up! Thats why one must always be prepared.
Carnival make up tips:
- On the road, have a bag, complete with sunblock, powder, lipstick or lipgloss, oil absorbing or blotting sheets
- 30mins Before applying any make up to the face or body apply a generous amount of sun screen and lay down in a cool room with fan or ac so skin wouldn't be greasy.
- It may be a good idea to get your make professionally done. Airnrushed make-up is a lightweight makeup that lst all day long and requires minimal touch up.
- However if your perfectly capable of applying your own make up the following tips are for you
- Apply moisturizer, try oil-free or oil- absorbant moisterizers with an sunblock
- Apply primer before putting on make up. Saucy pointed out Milk of Magnesia is a good low budget item that works just as good as a clinique primer!
- Apply foundation with make up sponge, so far the only make up I can give testiment to is Revlon Color Stay foundation, my mom uses it and it works good. I use Black Opal Creme Stick and I think that is a miracle in a stick, it's like concealer and foundation in one.
- Here's a little inside tip i learnt from my cousin, she's a make up artist:- if you want your make up to to stay on all day, use Sacha Kamoflage Setting Powder, just dust a little on with powder brush or u can use the puff thing, they give you, that sets your foundation and creates a smooth base.
- Now you apply your eye and lip make up.
- Apply Translucent powder.
- Spray Sacha's Fix it Spray Make up setting spray
- Apply lashes.
- Apply any face jewels with eyelash glue or spirit gum, but i used spirit gum and some jewels came off.
Now here are some make up posts by Saucy