Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my carnival preparation

ok readers, since last I posted i promised photos of my sneaker project,make up and my costume.
sneaker: black reebok classic
project aim, painy a silver sneaker wit nice beading on the back to compliment my costume, titania.

before


after


  • first step, i cleaned any dirty surfaces off of shoe.
  • second step, I sprayed my first coat of primer paint and waited for 30 mins then sprayed first coat of metallic silver paint.




  • third step, I apllied a second coat of metallic silver paint to cover up any imperfections on the shoe (since it was very much broken in and had creases and thing)


  • fourth step, I applied the big beads first, which are pink.
  • fifth step, add on small clear crystals.







So thats my shoe projects so far!!!

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display