Friday, March 20, 2009

How to rock boots!

So I really do appreciate the shift from sneakers to boots, it's good to see everyone trying to look their best, but I have a few problems.

Problem1
Do not and I repeat do not wear your leg piece above your boots unless it is supposed to go on your thigh. Please just don't do it, it looks ridiculous!

Problem 2
make sure your boots do actually match with your costume or are a neutral colour like tan or brown.

Problem 3
When decorating your boots, please actually follow a pattern and not just throw diamante, beads and braid anywhere.


Well that's all I have for now, I will not even put up the pictures I saw. If you have any more problems with the way ppl rocked their boots drop me an email!

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display