Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have no Carnival Info. So I'll update u on myself

Just as the post says, I have absolutely no gossip, no carnival info to post on, This pre band launching/ post Trini Carnival season is a drab. Just with the occasional, St.Lucian band recreating costumes. There isn't much going on, that I know about to tell you.

So basically I've been spending time just being lazy, until my courses start. I am looking to take some cosmetology and advanced cake decorating courses to satisfy my thirst for learning more trades.lol.

I got my first blackberry, a 8320 for a grand total of TT$1630!(including the TT$300 customs charge and the TT$36 sky box freight charge) Take that b mobile with your ridiculous price of $3500! Isn't it cute? I already pimped it out with custom skins from Vision Skins and Unique Skins!lol All I had to do was just sign up for BIS everything worked great outside the box!!!


I am joining the gym from next month with the huzzy! Because I've thrown on alot of weight since Carnival and I now look like an elephant! lol


Oh I am also unleashing some bigger plans for Bags By Mimi this coming season, I'll be importing some necessities that will be unleashed as soon as band launching season kicks off!!!

Well anywho let me know what you my readers are up to! Toodles!!!lol

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display