Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Things I have learnt in the past week

Once again, I have nothing to report on so I will tell you what I've learnt in the past week
  1. Stupid Questions Deserve Stupid Answers
  2. Some make up ideas are to remain just what they are.... ideas! (see picture below)
  3. Costume trends are being recycled faster than paper
  4. Finding size 11 flat boots that are attractive and under US$70 is hard to find
  5. Memorial Weekend is the time to make sure you've got monetary funding on your credit card that you can shop like a mad woman!( just let ya'll know I missed this one lol Still cussing up till now)
  6. Pre-Fab houses are the shit! And will probably be all my generation will be able to afford by the time we are financially stable
  7. Car tax is a biatch! You know the tax that is added in addition to VAT that jacks up the price of any new car...good Lord
  8. Zac Efron did not sing the songs for High School Musical 1(gasp!) and a cute lil Canadian guy named Drew Seeley did. (he's gonna be Prince Eric in the Little Mermaid on Broadway this summer, see picture of drew at the bottom)
  9. Sure enough anywhere in the world there is a trini scamp ( see article here)
so yup I think that's about it!

(Photo Source - Toronto Lime )

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display