Now there are stations around town and Woodbrooke that offer this make up service for a small fee of lets say $100.For the persons who want to do it at home,here are some tips
Tips to apply carnival make up for yourself.
- Apply sun block to face first. ( make sure it's at least spf 30 don't want to end up looking toasted on Ash Wednesday)
- Let sun block settle, don't apply anything else to face for about 10mins.
- Apply foundation and concealer
- Dust a little powder to settle foundation with Powder brush
- Spray make up fixing spray
- Apply primer
- Apply make up. When applying eye make up, persons believes that face jewels make the make up look pretty and stand out. This can be found at your local wonderful world.. Wonderful world carries all shades of make, so looking for an unusual shade that's your store. Also applying a little iridescent fine glitter dust to over lip gloss, looks majestic also.
- Apply another coat of powder to settle in make up and finish with fixing spray
This can compliment any costume, as well as silver mist.
The colours can be switched up on this to appeal to your costume
Don't mind the crazy hair d, this is can easily accentuate mystique
Good enough for Isis option a and b