Thursday, May 22, 2008

The big issue just got BIGGER!!!!

 From my previous post, the big issue, I discussed my opinions on the re-selling of Trinidad carnival costumes for a fraction of the price, now, a band called MYST , Antigua Carnival band is providing an IP like service, IP costume from this year, the Zebra costume being it's photo. Unlike the other bands in Miami carnival, these costumes are going for the same price as Trinidad carnival us$400-us$500.

Saucy's point of view on the matter discusses the effect of this phenomenon and it comes to a bottom line point,if trinidad carnival is considered so genuine when other bands in other islands try to create the same experience for less, why would foriegners come to Trinidad? Saucy said it so well, I don;t think I can say it any better.

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display