So I decided I am not spray painting my boots, because it is too cute for that! I love it and I don't want to 'spoil' it as my brother who hardly if ever comments on my clothes and shoes! So anyway, my niece, (yes d fiery one I does talk about) is having some kind of Carnival jump up in her school where they have costumes and stuff. I don't know what the costume looks like but all I know was it is supposed to be red and gold. Hence, the shoes!
Yes i did it myself!
So here are the steps.
- tape off sole and areas you don't want to get painted!
- i spray painted the entire shoe
- spray on glue and let it set for 2-5 minutes or dictated time.
- sprinkle glitter on shoe, leave for about 5 minutes then tap shoe to get extra off.
- add any other decorations!