Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shoes!!!!



So I decided I am not spray painting my boots, because it is too cute for that! I love it and I don't want to 'spoil' it as my brother who hardly if ever comments on my clothes and shoes! So anyway, my niece, (yes d fiery one I does talk about) is having some kind of Carnival jump up in her school where they have costumes and stuff. I don't know what the costume looks like but all I know was it is supposed to be red and gold. Hence, the shoes!
Yes i did it myself!

So here are the steps.
  1. tape off sole and areas you don't want to get painted!
  2. i spray painted the entire shoe
  3. spray on glue and let it set for 2-5 minutes or dictated time.
  4. sprinkle glitter on shoe, leave for about 5 minutes then tap shoe to get extra off.
  5. add any other decorations!
  6. finito!
And I am going to braid my hair tomorrow!!! yay!!!

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display