So now onto the costume itself
So this is the bra, it looks the same as it did
The Waist piece looks good as gold also
The leg pieces, look shorterr and this the smarted thing I've seen, they but one elastic strap so that they can fit properly, very smart!
The arm pieces, I noticed were missing the feathers, so I added my own ( perks of left over stock from bag making! lol)
Neck piece is gorgeous! The sraps were a little long so I cut it and added velcro
Headpiece, the had an elastic band at the base, which if I even tried will take off any eyelashes and jewels I will have on for tuesday. SO you know your girl cut it as added velcro!( long live almight velcro!)
BackPack/ shoulder Pack
It looked good, but somehow I can't put my finger on it but it feels a bit differnt from the proto type! Butit's good still and surprsigingly comfy!
- The looses sequins keep dropping a bit
- The glueing is a bit untidy
- Arm pices were a little stiff
- Headpiece elastic just a bit too tight!
- Even though the sizes were off the bra has good support
- Easily adjustable waist piece.
- Easily adjustable leg pieces.
- Light backpack and headpiece
The goodie bag