Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The new and improved large bag!



So ladies, I know we want to look our best on the road and we need things such as blotting sheets, powder, comb, lip color and much more and of course we can't forget the camera to take those memories of carnival with you forever! Thus why the large bag has now been increased! It's not much bigger but this extra space can just help you ladies out! The previous large bag is now the medium sized bag! The best part is the price remains the same!!

As some of you know, my sewing machine died on me, and thanks to God I got me a new machine! So I've been working of some samples, here's one to show! This bag is a blue sequined bag with matching lining and silver cord! There is also a little detail done on the bag!
So If you're interested email me at rosemary_baby1@hotmail.com qith the subject "2K9 Bags"
Also this bag is on sale for $30TT contact me if interested

6 comments:

cute dougla said...

This is gorgeous!!!what colors do u have in mind for a scotch bonnet bag?

Elma Felix said...

AND!!! a ruby topaz bag?! With the purples and gold....ahhhh....precioussssssssssssssss LOL!

mimi said...

Thanks you guys, of course u know scotch bonnet bag will be red with some wicked designs in the front because the costume has A LOT of GEMS!!! hm ruby topaz of course!

cute dougla said...

sweet...

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Good work Mimi!

mimi said...

thanks a lot!

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display