The application process:-
- foundation brush
- eyeshadow brush
- powder brush
- slanted blush brush
- I rubbed my Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15
- Then I used my foundation brush and began to apply Black Opal Creme Stick foundation, from the chin/ base of my face, going up.
- I blended in where needed to be blended then applied Sacha Eye Shadow Primer.
- Then using the powder brush I dusted on some Sacha Kamaflage Setting Powder.
- I applied my eyeshadow L'Oreal Wear Infinite Duos Eye Shadow, Bronze Star 862, Perle-Perle with my eyeshadow brush.
- Then using the blush brush I applied Sacha Bronzer Blush.
- I applied Arista's Loose Powder in Nutmeg
- Applied a little of the setting powder
- Then finished with Sacha Fix It Spray
It is very easy to apply, I must admit, this is my first stick foundation and I prefer a stick in comparison to liquid or cream to powder any day.
The coverage is very good, After the sweating and wiping, the foundation still held up quite well, just one or two spots on my face showed up a little more (didn't put any concealer though so that was my fault)
Oh Gosh this thing does give you a nice finish boy!!!!! You will look flawless after applying this make up, I must say!
I felt as though, the foundation combined with my moisturizer protected my skin a lot from the sun exposure, because normally with Sacha Foundation, it actually didn't protect me at all, and I got more sun burnt than anything, Sacha foundation actually changed colour with me, so i know for the next in 2k9 Sacha is a no no for me. But through out the exposure it worked really well and stayed true to form.
Overall I would use this foundation for the road!