- So what if? This link gives a whole list of stores that you can get your boots from.
When purchasing boots it is noted that you should
- buy atleast a 1/2 larger than your original size
- purchase insoles such as Dr. Scholls (they work miracles i say!)
- make sure the heel height is no less than 1", thus giving yourself some heel and arch support
- If purchasing wedge heels over an inch be sure that these are platform...i.e the front is high too, that way preventing feet from falling forward.
- Try a boot with padding, if ready made, it makes the fit more comfy.
for more links for purchasing boots online and custom made, check Afro Chic's boots site