Sunday, July 13, 2008

Spice band launch info!

Other persons, even myself who have been wondering, whats going on with Spice's band launch? Will there be tickets or do we go in as normal Zen patrons? If there are tickets available, how much will they cost?

Well have no fear cause it's Mimi to the rescue. So out of my preoccupation with planning I decided to message Anya Elias via Facebook (ah yes FB bringing ppl together). Although not all of our questions can be answered at least I got a lil something something to help us out!


Me
July 12 at 10:35am

Hi, I was wondering whether the band launch will have seperate tickets or whether you just go in as a normal zen patron. Thanks.


Anya Elias


Today at 5:51pm

hi....we have limited advance tickets which will be available from tuesday from our committee members.. check out spice carnival facebook group for more info and let me know when you get through.

anya

Me
Today at 7:16pm

Thanks very much for replying. I hope you don't mind me asking another question.How much will the tickets cost?


Anya Elias


Today at 11:28pm

tickets are 150.... The usual cost to get
in zen VIP

I'm so relieved that there will be tickets on sale thus, I'm guessing will eliminate the whole queue issue. I can't wait! I can't wait till band launch Saturday!!!!!!

No comments:

Carnival 2k9 Bags!

The Addicts on Display